So I've finally started the blog I've been talking about starting for about 4 years and now I can't decide what to make my first post about. The pressure! The pressure! What do I write about?
Seriously? I'm pregnant... there are lots of bizarre things happening to me that would make you crack up laughing if I wrote them down. Except I can't remember any of them right now. Isn't forgetfulness a pregnancy symptom?
Well, one thing's for sure - every day is an adventure! Praise God for the miracle of creation He's performing in me right now! What an amazing experience :)
Yay! Welcome to blogging! I'm sure you'll keep up with yours a little better than we do with ours. And I like the title :)
ReplyDeleteWell I'd say it was a very successful start. The only thing missing... a beautiful picture of you and the sweet baby in your belly!
ReplyDeleteI added you to my reader so now I can totally stalk you and all the pregnancy wonderfullness!
ReplyDeleteI miss you!
Jen
Congrats Sarah! What a joy!
ReplyDelete