I have so many things that I've been wanting to blog about recently... most of which revolve around all the adorable and awesome things Andrew has been doing. But since I have less than a minute this morning and shouldn't have even turned on my computer (and yet here I am!) this will have to suffice for today...
THIS is just one reason James and I miss being in PA! Snow! And enough snow to not have it be completely melted under your shoe when you walk on it :-P And perhaps more importantly, the adorable little snow-suited boy in these pictures is our awesome nephew who I miss miss miss! Don't those photos just make you want to scoop him up and squeeze and snuggle him and kiss all over his little cold face?!?
We love you, Titus, Jen, and George! And miss you very much!
We love you too and miss you so much!
ReplyDelete;.;.hhhhhhhhhh,,, ffcx//////
(The above is a message from Titus who was very happy to be allowed to type on the computer) : )
love it :) Andrew always goes for the big blue button... which turns the laptop off, of course! lol
ReplyDelete