Shout Out to Kathy - the photo captions are all centered for you ;)
(Note: I've started loading smaller photos... it takes way less time. I want to go to bed before tomorrow, so small photos it is.)Here are a few things we've been up to in the past week or so...
First time hanging out in the back yard. After realizing the loud sound wasn't scary, he loved watching the planes fly over :)
This is one of the smaller airplanes flying over our house en route to land at IAH (I don't think you can see it in this photo, but the wheels are out and ready for landing!) It's actually much higher than some of the other planes! British Airways lands trans-Atlantic flights (HUGE planes!) on this runway and they come in REALLY LOW. You can see the wires in the belly of the plane through the wheel holes in the really low ones!
"Daddy time" after James gets home from school - usually includes lying on the couch after walking to the mailbox to get the mail :) And today's entertainment is George the Moose!
James' Stat class from last year gave us this shirt. Every two or three weeks since Andrew was born, James comes home and asks whether the shirt fits yet :) It's still too big - I had to scrunch it up under him to take this photo.
Our friend Joshua gave us this ball. Andrew can't pick it up with his hands yet (he's a pro at grasping things with his fingers, but using both hands together for something big still needs practice). But using his feet was a FUN game! Yay for a baby ab workout!
He now tolerates the Bumbo for about 7 minutes. As long as he has a toy. And provided he doesn't drop said toy (since he can't reach it once it falls). Too bad the knock-off brand seat doesn't have a tray like the real one...
Here he is reading the French Animals book that Lamia gave us.I think he looks like he's sitting on the potty reading the newspaper :-p
Aunt Cathi and Uncle Nathan drove down from Tyler for lunch last Friday and brought me their old kitchen table (YAY I have a real table and chairs now!!!). It was a LOT of driving for them to do in one day, but it was so good to see them and just precious to watch them with Andrew :)
First walk in the "big boy stroller." The "little baby stroller" uses his infant car seat... he looks so old in this one!
My view during our walks :-D
I broke out the 12 month pants a week ago. The onesie is still 6-9 months. I love that these sizes include styles that look like real clothes instead of the super babyish things for newborns (which are cute, but I like these better). All the little jeans, khakkis, and polo shirts just make me grin!
I tried to do a cool pixel thing with this photo and it kind of worked butnot exactly the way I wanted. It turned out ok.
Today he had tummy time on my belly while I lay on the floor on my
back. This is my view while he looked back and forth between me
and James (who was making funny sounds to get Andrew's attention).
Notice the giant string of drool in the one photo - it was about almost
a foot long, going from his mouth to my shirt.





No comments:
Post a Comment