I have a favorite food blog. Even if an article is about something I don't think I would make, eat, use, etc., the photos are beautiful and I learn something every time I read it.
I just found this post about homemade spoon butter (to moisturize wooden spoons.) It makes my heart go pitter-patter :) (See recent Thanksgiving/cranberry sauce/wooden spoon post of mine.)
So... now I need a good supplier of beeswax in the Humble area :-D
And, I must add, I love her photos of her wooden tools... I think I may need to branch out into non-spoon wooden kitchen implements :)
You know that sweet quote from "You've Got Mail"... the one about sending a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils? Well, I think my version would be a bouquet of wooden kitchen implements. Sigh. My heart is all aflutter just imagining it.
I'm crazy, I know.
...and now back to the real world... off to change a diaper and pick up the car from the mechanic...
No comments:
Post a Comment